e-Games Evolution @ SM Southmall
March 15, 2008
10AM - 7PM
Face/Off: 2 vs 2 PVP Tournament
Server: Internal Test Server
1. All terms and conditions of IAHGames Passport apply. This tournament is open for the test server only.
2. Each team will consist of 2 players. Players are not allowed to join multiple teams. Players found to be in multiple teams will have their teams immediately disqualified.
3. Players from each team will be using the pre-made accounts set by the Game Facilitators. They can choose their own MCC team/set of characters from the said account.
4. Each team/player will be using only the consumables provided by the Game Facilitators.
5. Players are to meet at the City of Auch – PvP Officer 10 minutes before the tournament starts.
6. There will be an allotment of 10 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for the match.
7. Once the 5-minute time is up, it’s hands-off-the-keyboard. Any player with hands on the keyboard will automatically be disqualified.
8. The team to successfully exterminate all 6 characters of the opposing team will be pronounced the winner for that match.
9. In case of a “draw,” both teams will be required to play a “sudden death match.” Players are not allowed to change their character setup. First team to score a character-kill will be the winner of the match.
10. Warnings will be given for team displaying unsportsmanship behavior or not abiding by the rules and/or listening to the GMs/marshals. There will be disqualifications on the team who will receive 3 warnings and/or exploitation of any bugs and intentional disconnections during the match.
11. In case of system failures or disconnections, inform the marshals as soon as possible. If any players are disconnected before any engagement is made, the match will be restarted. The marshal is also responsible and monitor the match at all times in cases like this one.
Champion: Item of the Month (Bellem Box)
Finalists (3 teams): Bear Package
Post Your Best Banner or Poetry! (Forum Challenge)
Players will be using their own GE screenshots to portray their tribute for the female characters in-game. They can also use other forms like poetry and other famous quotes about women.
Too weak, for all her heart's endeavor,
To set its struggling passion free
From pride, and vainer ties dissever,
And give herself to me forever.
But passion sometimes would prevail,
Nor could to-night's gay feast restrain
A sudden thought of one so pale
For love of her, and all in vain
• Theme: Feminine
• Size: 500 x 150 pixels or less (for signature or banners), In JPEG or GIF format
• Poetry – maximum of 15 lines only
• One entry only per player (they need to choose whether to create a banner or poetry)
• Pornography or any nudity exposure is not allowed
• Please observe copyrights, do not steal images from any other websites
• Two Winners:
Best Siggy and Best in Poetry – each will receive 1 premium item costume of their choice (choose between Noblesse Coat, Alberto’s Royal, Naharurosa, Battle Cook, Debauch, Pirate, Emilia Guliano, Bistre, Battlesmith, Le, Corsaire, Scarlet Belle, Bedlah, Musashi, Sugarplum Tutu, Von Trapp, Ali Baba, White Bear, Lonely Goatherd, Thai Fighter, Angie’s Overalls, Hurdy-Gurdy, Desperado, or 2 Minutes to Midnight costume)
• Deadline of submission of entries is until March 28, 2008.
Post your entries here: http://forum.iahgames.com/ge/showthread.php?t=32133
Girl Gamer Gathering: A Tribute to the Ladies
Venue & Date: to be announced~
Then check this out: Memoirs
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 by Bea