Sept. 7, 8 and 14
Please check the previous article for the schedules near your area.
- All terms and conditions of IAHGames Passport apply. This tournament is open for the test server only.
- First come, first serve basis. A maximum of 8 teams can join the tournament.
- Each team will consist of 5 players. Players are not allowed to join multiple teams. Players found to be in multiple teams will have their teams immediately disqualified.
- Players from each team will be using the premade accounts set by the game assistants.
- Each team/player can use unlimited consumables such as potions, orbs, etc.
- Players are to meet at the City of
– PvP Officer 10 minutes before the tournament starts. Auch
- There will be an allotment of 10 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for the match.
- Once the 5-minute time is up, it’s hands-off-the-keyboard. Any player with hands on the keyboard will automatically be disqualified.
- This match will be based on tactics; every team must comply with the PvP room’s rule for Liberty Collosseum.
- Warnings will be given for team displaying unsportsmanship behavior or not abiding by the rules and/or listening to the GMs/marshals. There will be disqualifications on the team who will receive 3 warnings and/or exploitation of any bugs and intentional disconnections during the match.
- In case of system failures or disconnections, inform the marshals as soon as possible. If any players are disconnected before any engagement is made, the match will be restarted. The marshal is also responsible and monitor the match at all times in cases like this one.
- There will be limited consumables for each account, which will be instructed by the GMs online.