Special Notes

Missed out on my GameMaster & Community Manager autobiographies?
Then check this out: Memoirs

Aftermath II: Day Event

Thursday, September 20, 2007 by Bea

There will be server maintenance for Granado Espada on 20th September 2007, Thursday, 0900hrs-1800hrs (GMT +8). During this period, Granado Espada game service will be unavailable. Players are recommended to avoid activating Premium Items that last for shorter durations (e.g. 1 day) during this period.
----------------
GE Launch Party - Day Event
The registration started shortly after organizing the line as we gave out 150 Divine Angel Wings to the first that were really there.


Some tried to kidnap me... hehehe, just kidding. Well, some grabbed me by my arm and didn't want to let go unless I answer their inquiry about the merchandise and the Limited Edition Box. @_@

Cosplayers also registered at the Cosplay.PH booth~


The Liberty's Wrath Finalists are also tense and excited to start the tournament already.


Finalists from across regions...

...and me with my laptop (lolz) not that I had the time to use it though. >_>

The program started with Ivee (Product Manager, my bestfriend and boss) and Francesca of Monster Radio RX 93.1 as the hosts of the day. They certainly grabbed the attention of the crowd even though some were already in-line at the merchandise shop. ^^


The Game Marshals were also busy that day making the final checking of the computers and the pre-made accounts as well for our finalists.


We also had mini-trivia and gave away Divine Angel Wings as well to those who can answer correctly. Since Hakkyu Kim wasn't able to come, he prepared a short sweet message for us, here's the video:


Credits: Erving Go, Sir Gary, and me

Filed under , , having  

0 comments: