Special Notes

Missed out on my GameMaster & Community Manager autobiographies?
Then check this out: Memoirs

August 2008 Birthday Celebrants!

Monday, August 25, 2008 by Bea

Happy happy birthday to two of the people I gave salute to~!

Happy Birthday GM Lee!
Product Manager of Ran Online~


This guy who had all of the players asking for during walk-ins back at the office, and the person who will also be the best CM of e-Games (Lee was former GM / Community Manager / Assistant Product Manager).

Happy Birthday CM Hrin!
Regional Community Manager of Granado Espada~


My sister and partner-in-crime, the girl that I had party with, and I had a blast during her stay here in the Philippines (next time I'll visit you in Singapore again and party there! no business trip this time!).
---------------
And oh, our favorite Gossip Girl, Blake Lively who plays Serena dan ver Woodsen also celebrates her birthday today. Can't wait to watch the Second Season as well~!


That's about it!

xoxo
Veya~

Filed under , having  

0 comments: