Reserve now! Intel Machinimasia 2007
You are invited to take part in FREE workshops sponsored by Intel that will teach you how to make your own movie using Machinima, the latest film-making technique sweeping the globe.
Machinima is machine+cinema: a film technique that makes PC/Video games usable for making movies and commercials.
After the workshops, put your skills to the test and make your own 2-minute film! First prize for best short film is a powerhouse Intel Core 2 Quad PC, but other great prizes await those awarded second and third place.
Dates: December 15 (Saturday) and 16 (Sunday), 2007
Venue: Meeting Room 10 - Ascott (formerly Oakwood Hotel) Glorietta 4, Makati City
For seat reservations, Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Slots are limited so register now!
Those who reserved their seats shall receive a Bear Package in-game item!
Prizes at stake:
* 1st Prize >> Intel Core 2 Quad PC & Granado Espada limited edition starter kit / Your Choice of Chrysalis Package or Ivory Bag Package / Your Choice of Lucifer Wings or 3 pairs of Divine Angel Wings
* 2nd Prize >> iPod Touch & Granado Espada limited edition starter kit / Your Choice of Chrysalis Package or Ivory Bag Package / 1 pair of Divine Angel Wings
* 3rd Prize >> PHP5,000 in GCs & Granado Espada limited edition starter kit / Bear Package
* 1st Prize >> PHP10,000 in GCs
e-Games Community Favorite
* 1st Place >> School Look Premium Package of Your Choice / Your Choice of Lucifer Wings or 3 pairs of Divine Angel Wings
* 2nd Place >> Your Choice of Chrysalis Package or Ivory Bag Package / Your Choice of Lucifer Wings or 3 pairs of Divine Angel Wings
* 3rd Place >> Your Choice of Chrysalis Package or Ivory Bag Package / 1 pair of Divine Angel Wings
1) Each participant has an hour to develop a movie using Movie Maker and the Granado Espada game engine provided.
2) The final output must not exceed 2 minutes.
3) It should contain at least one Intel element to be provided during the workshop (i.e. Intel logo, Intel Core 2 Quad badge or Intel bong).
4) Entries will be judged according to the following criteria:
Creativity & Originality: 45%
Storyline & Direction: 25%
Best integration of Intel elements: 15%
Effective use of GE game elements: 15%
* 9:30am – 10:00am >> Registration
* 10:00am – 11:30am >> Session #1
* 11:30am – 12:00nn >> Registration
* 12:00nn – 1:30pm >> Session #2
* 1:30pm – 2:00pm >> Registration
* 2:00pm – 3:30pm >> Session #3
* 3:30pm – 4:00pm >> Registration
* 4:00pm – 5:30pm >> Session #4
Choose your session. There's a total of four sessions that you could choose from depending on your availability.
See y'all there! ^_~
Then check this out: Memoirs
Monday, December 10, 2007 by Bea
Filed under Events having