Special Notes

Missed out on my GameMaster & Community Manager autobiographies?
Then check this out: Memoirs

First Post & Testing

Saturday, June 2, 2007 by Bea

Ok, here's my first post...

I'm officially the Community Manager in Granado Espada for Philippines. And nope, this is not my first blog. I have some of my own homepage, forums, and other online journals. Mostly, I find myself making web layouts in my past-time, or photography and art. Thus, most of the people are amazed on how I could multi-task everything; heck, managing 1 homepage, 2 forums, 2 online journal, 3 photo websites, and 2 web profiles... yes I still manage to find myself in other interests such as movies, music, fabrics, and my camera. ^_^

Oh, here's my GE stats:
MCC Team: Fighter, Scout and a Wizard
IGN/s: Veya, Tria and Noir
Family Name: Esthesia
Server/s: All!

Besides the IAH site and forums, you can see the events and updates happening here in Philippines at this url:
Granado Espada: Experience the Bond of Trinity

Till next post! ^_~

Filed under having  

0 comments: