Special Notes

Missed out on my GameMaster & Community Manager autobiographies?
Then check this out: Memoirs

Aftermath: SGG Event in Ayala Mall Cebu!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 by Bea

The v2.6 is a bit crazy, you may want to check it out here: Featured Articles

Hopefully, time flies fast for July 3 to come!

Anyway, here's the aftermath of the Globe Summer Gimik Games last June 15 in Ayala Mall Cebu - the home of the GE Pinoy Champions (Zouk Raid Party, PH Commercial Launch).

As usual, they spoke in Bisaya - sweet language though, I love the soft accent. ^^

I did the usual presentation for GE - and yes with my usual homemade GE video by moi~ XD


And congratulations to the winners of the Clash of the Pioneers!

1st Place
Xaqueroz
of Pachelbel
espina of Carracci


2nd Place
Knightfall
Deathwolf
Pachelbel


3rd Place
Zerokiriyuu
spongebabe
Pachelbel

And the paperdance rocked with all of the e-Games CMs participated as well~


My boss PM Sonny, even have to carry the pretty host during the activity. Ayiihii~! ^.^


Cheers to the Cebu community! It was my first time there, and I totally had a blast! Sorry for turning down the dinner offer from my players - I have to man the booth. I hope you guys understand, but it was a great reunion nevertheless. Good to see Arc (one of the Best Feature Match PH team representative for Zouk Raid Party SG & Champions in PH Commercial Launch), Death, and Knight (Both Champions for PH Commercial Launch) again~ ^_^

You can check out the other pics here: http://sanctus.multiply.com/photos/album/36/Cebu


Last stop: Trinoma~

Filed under , , having  

10 comments:

VaqueroZ said...

good day lady Veya..

am just wondering if where we can claim the GE movie maker that we won during SGG evnt in ayala mall as 1st prize winners of the said pvp tournament..?

VaqueroZ of pachelbel
YM:jerryandie@yahoo.com

Bea said...

hi again!

can i have the full name, address and zipcode of you and your teammate?

you can email me here: esthesia075@yahoo.com

thanks! :)

The Arc said...

hopefully next time cebu GE lurkers will show up for events like these... they are out there... lurking lol

Bea said...

@bry
lurkers amf

lolz~

Anonymous said...

aw... wala si bryan sa peectures... bakit?

Bea said...

@dan
andyan cia sa group pic... papano late na dumating Y_Y

The Arc said...

@veya
yeah mga law skul and med skul students krmhan waaaaa propro.

@dan
ung item of the month prize mo akin na! send mo code dali nyahahah XD~

Bea said...

@bry
ayan kc, late, tsk tsk T_T

Anonymous said...

I can't find anywhere to post this but it needs to be told.

I asked my gf to inquire at the e-games office at Makati today, since she works at the same building.. In the end, she got nothing but annoyance, she went to 34th flr to inquire, she was asked to go to the 4th flr for inquiries where she was told they don't have a clue and just go back to 34th.. Wow, It's like a government agency.. In the end, my gf went to work late.

Bea said...

@mcoink
kindly ask for me directly at the reception area; or you can email me or add my YM: esthesia075 for more direct messages to me; we do apologize for the inconvenience, we will take necessary actions to avoid these misunderstandings again.

thanks!