GE Activity Schedule: July 6 10AM - 8PM
RECONQUISTA: WAR OF THE NEW SETTLERS
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS – 10 PLAYERS
1. All terms and conditions of IAHGames Passport apply.
2. All new players are the only ones that can participate in this activity.
3. The new players will use their new accounts for leveling.
4. Marshalls will give them the signal to start leveling from the Reboldoeux Queen’s Gate in Caravaggio Server.
5. The participants will be given an hour of leveling.
6. After 1 hour, hands up, and marshals will be taking notes on to who has the highest level during the 1 hour leveling.
7. In cases of a “tie,” they will have a 1-on-1 PVP tournament in the Triple X Triple PVP room.
1st High Level – 1 Combat Manual for Beginner 15D, 1 Field Manual 15D, 1 Granado Espada Full Client Installer, 1 Granado Espada Postcard
2nd High Level – 1 Bear Package, 3 Potion Sets, 1 Granado Espada Full Client Installer
3rd High Level – 1 Bear Package, 1 Granado Espada Full Client Installer
THE BARON WAR
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS – 10 TEAMS OF 2 PLAYERS
1. All terms and conditions of IAHGames Passport apply. This tournament is open for the test server only.
2. This will be a 2 versus 2 match. Players are not allowed to join multiple teams.
3. Players from each team will be using the pre-made accounts set by the Game Facilitators. They can choose their own MCC team/set of characters from the said account.
4. Each team/player will be using only the consumables provided by the Game Facilitators.
5. Players are to meet at the City of Auch – PvP Officer 10 minutes before the tournament starts.
6. There will be an allotment of 10 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for the match.
7. Once the 5-minute time is up, it’s hands-off-the-keyboard. Any player with hands on the keyboard will automatically be disqualified.
8. The team to successfully eliminate all 6 characters of the opposing team will be pronounced the winner for that match.
9. In case of a “draw,” both teams will be required to play a “sudden death match.” Players are not allowed to change their character setup. First team to score a character-kill will be the winner of the match.
10. Warnings will be given for team displaying unsportsmanship behavior or not abiding by the rules and/or listening to the GMs/marshals. There will be disqualifications on the team who will receive 3 warnings and/or exploitation of any bugs and intentional disconnections during the match.
11. In case of system failures or disconnections, inform the marshals as soon as possible. If any players are disconnected before any engagement is made, the match will be restarted. The marshal is also responsible and monitor the match at all times in cases like this one.
12. Match Category:
• Eliminations – 1 match only
• Semi-finals – 1 match only
• Finals – Best of 3 matches
13. Schedule may change prior to the availability of the participants during the call time. Participants will be disqualified during no-show for 5 minutes.
Each member of the team will be receiving:
1st Place – 1 Bellem Box (Item of the Month + 5,800 GPoints), 1 Field Manual 15D, 10 Adelina’s Booty searches
2nd Place – 1 Field Manual 15D, 1 Bear Package, 3 Potion Sets
3rd Place – 1 Field Manual 15D, 3 Rabbit Hairlaces
Goodluck and hope you guys will have fun! ^_~
Then check this out: Memoirs
Wednesday, July 2, 2008 by Bea
Filed under Events having