Special Notes

Missed out on my GameMaster & Community Manager autobiographies?
Then check this out: Memoirs

Catch Veya In-Game!

Monday, November 5, 2007 by Bea

Did you catch me yet in-game? ^^

Here's the thing: you guys know my server visitation schedules already, and which faction I'm currently visiting. You'd have to get a screenshot of me, and of course, use high resolution for better images and the family names should be viewable as well (editing of the in-game family name is not allowed).

I'm known as:
Esthesia in Cervantes
Veya in Carracci
Veya in Caravaggio
Veya in Pachelbel
Veya in Vivaldi

Monday - Cervantes | Carracci
Tuesday - Caravaggio | Pachelbel
Wednesday - Vivaldi | Cervantes
Thursday - Carracci | Caravaggio
Friday - Pachelbel | Vivaldi

The best, unique, and funniest screenshot will receive a special prize from us!
Send in your best screenshot with me thru veya@granadoespada.com.ph with the following format:

  • your screenshot attachment in JPEG format only
  • in-game family name
  • server
  • faction (if any)
  • registered email address

***Samples from the friends I've encountered for the past few weeks (spot yourself as well! XD)***






Hope to see y'all in-game!

Filed under having  

0 comments: