The Revival - No Real-Life Boys Allowed
Coming soon at http://ranonline.e-games.com.ph/
Then check this out: Memoirs
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 by Bea
Tuesday, May 18, 2010 by Bea
RAN Online - one of the leading MMORPG titles here in the Philippines are now open for Assistant Product Manager & Community Manager positions!
Assistant Product Manager
- At least 2+ years in product management/marketing experience in preferably in an online gaming industry
- Successful track record in leading product/channel launches
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and produce results across multi-functional organizations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and aggressive
- Must be proficient with MS Office Applications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualization and Implementation of in-game revenue generating events
- Interacting with gamers in-game and over the forums
- Clearing up any queries and doubts on official matters in the forums
- Getting involved in player-organized events by giving suggestions and/or being a judge for their contest/events as well as supporting and publicizing their events. Take note to take a back seat role in this and let players themselves manage their own events
- Setting up forum boards and managing forum moderation team (both internal staff and player moderators)
- Brainstorming with the GM Team and implementing ideas to bond community closer together
- Providing feedback to the GM team about how the community would feel about certain events that they are planning and about events that have already been run
- Organizing smaller, local community events (such as casual meet ups, dinners, community service etc)
- Getting feedback from community about anything game-related and directing them to the relevant department
- Answering the community´s emails
- Maintaining close contact with and scouting for potential game player ´leaders´
- Mentoring the player leaders and giving them ownership of little projects here and there
- Planning and conducting surveys and polls as and when GM/marketing/product department needs feedback
- E-viral latest game news and updates to websites and forums that the local community visits
- To report on latest happenings & feedback amongst the local community – in-game, forums and real life, report on the upcoming community events so that it can be publicized early on the main website
- Writing of articles that pertain to local community activities and upcoming local events
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Can perform and speak in public.
- No experience necessary, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Graduates of BA (Bachelor of Arts) courses are preferred.
- Knowledge in office productivity: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knows the basics of blogging.
- Pleasing personality
- Eager to learn
- Perky and bubbly
- Can work under extreme pressure around huge crowds